Chairs: Heather Salg, Esq. of CDLA and Nelson Boyle, Esq. of CTLA
Applied for One Ethics CLE Credit
In honor of Legal Professionalism Month, the Colorado Defense Lawyers Association (CDLA) and CTLA are hosting a special CLE ethics discussion and trivia event. Join us on Thursday, October 29 on ZOOM starting at 4 p.m. During the event, the associations will honor this year’s Professionalism Award recipients - Anthony Viorst of The Viorst Law Offices PC and Michelle Harden from Messner Reeves LLP.
Viorst and Harden also will present on “Communicating Professionally in the Heat of the Moment.” Then, enjoy a fun, pub style trivia networking event!
Attendees will be randomly put on teams consisting of both CTLA and CDLA members. The format consists of five rounds of questions. Each team is toggled between the main quiz room with all attendees and his or her own personalized team breakout room to collaborate on the submission of quiz answers. Be sure to bring your favorite beverage or snack.
You will be sent a link and call-in information the day of the program to join us by video and/or audio. A couple of quick reminders:
- Log into ZOOM using this email address. If you need to setup a ZOOM account for the email address on this registration, CLICK HERE. It's easy!
- When you enter the event room, make sure your name is displayed correctly. Because this is a networking event, your screen name should NOT read "Dad's iPad" or "tmw" - it should be your actual name. You may be contacted through the Chat if you do not know how to change it yourself.
- Start Your Video: When you enter the ZOOM meeting, we want to see everyone. It's also a great way to participate in special activities! You will see the video icon in the left hand corner.
- Make sure your microphone/phone is muted during the CLE presentation.
- Feel free to type questions and comments into the chat box at any time. Otherwise, wait until the speakers or moderators ask for questions during the CLE presentation.
LOOKING FORWARD TO SEEING YOU AT THIS CELEBRATION!