CTLA is an aggressive and dynamic organization designed to represent, educate and support its members and the consumers they represent. CTLA helps trial lawyers accelerate achievement, employ high-advantage legal strategies, discover hidden opportunities, easily craft winning tactics, and have access to a comprehensive, members only, source of litigation-related services.
Membership with CTLA is both professionally and personally enriching. As the largest specialty bar association in Colorado, CTLA provides members a host of benefits in addition to CLE seminars, networking and professional development opportunities.
- Amicus Committee
- Case Assistance: TrialSmith Membership, Resource Bank, Expert Witness Materials and More
- Continuing Legal Education/Seminars
- CTLA Listserver
- CTLA Benefit Theater
- CTLA Political Action Committee
- EAGLE Program
- Homestudy CLE Program
- Legislative Activities
- Mentor Program
- Public Relations
- Specialty Practice Area Committees
Additional member benefits for firms
- Discount on communication services from Data Delivery
- Group Banking at Wells Fargo
- Conference Room Rental
- Web sites and Internet marketing strategies from
Click here for more information on member benefits.
Contact CTLA at 303-831-1192, or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on benefits of membership.